Friday, December 6, 2013

Get Out to See the Sights

“Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.” Marc Riboud


In my article "The Most Stressful Times", I mentioned that in order to take a break from the stressful part of having moved to a new city (finding a house, hooking up your internet, trying to figure out traffic patterns...) you should take a day off and go see the sights.  Every city has something magical, something that will amaze you.  So get out and let yourself be surprised by your new surroundings.  I did that yesterday and here are some shots of what I encountered...

Sea Nymph, Fountain of Neptune, Piazza Navona, Rome.
Campo De' Fiori, open market in the center of Rome.




































If these steps could tell you stories....

National Archives, Rome

And of course food, who can resist to italian food?  Not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment